Sunday, November 8, 2009

on blue flying monkeys

roar and thunder, blood and... hmm, sunder, I guess.

There goes my opening. I hear one has to open strong and somehow in the middle (in the middle of what, I'm not entirely sure) in order to get the attention of today's attention deficit running, fast clicking, internet people, persons, whatever.

Thus we'll take the usual road of having a proper introduction, more or less (less actually).

New blog/blag, first post, that much is pretty obvious.

Yes, nerdy things, sciency, gadgety, and all that jazz things. We'll talk later about what makes me a failed.nerd and why it's such a unique perspective.

But one problem emerges. 'echo echo echo echo echo'

Yes, so it is up to you, you happy few, or should I say unlucky few who have the unfortunate misfortune of finding a link to my blog in your email to go out and seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go and fetch me an audience (even a lobotomized one will do).

So fly, fly like the blue (were they really blue, I can't remember and I'm too lazy to look it up, so I'll just go with blue) were was I, yes blue flying monkeys from the Wizard of Oz and cast your nets and return full.

Oh, and happy Carl Sagan day. If you don't know who Sagan was google it, if you're too lazy (like me) I'll write about him in my next post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm the one who have the unfortunate misfortune of finding a link to your blog and to give you first comment. Glad to see this post. I believe that I'll find many nerdy inspirations here ;)
    Take care. And don't let me wait too long for your next posts.

    ReplyDelete